Pet Harness Choke Free Blue NBL
products just for you
Our pet harnesses are the best for dogs with sensitive necks/trachea. If your dog chokes, sneezes or coughs while wearing a collar or regular harness, then shop our BEST dog harness which sits low on the chest and wraps around the front legs. Our leather dog harness features:
- Buy our best no choke dog harness if your dog has a sensitive
- Unlike a collar or regular harness, this will not pull on your
dog's neck, causing permanent damage to the trachea
- Made in the USA of soft leather, this dog harness leather
goes around your dog's legs, not neck.
- Designed for small dogs with sensitive necks and
dachshunds with sensitive backs
- Smartly designed with velcro attachment with a d-ring that loops
through velcro, preventing the harness from coming apart during
walks, keeping your dog safe and secure
- See instructions below on how to measure for the best fit
Availability: This pet harness & leash is special ordered; allow 1-2 weeks to ship.
Pet Harness Leather Step In
This is the best pet harness and leash, we guarantee you will agree. Our customers purchase multiples!
This is the only pet harness we have found on the market that sits this low on the chest. May still sit low and puts pressure on a dog's neck. This dog harness and leash comes in many great fun colors and will last you many years. We staff has tested this dog harness leather though all terrain, walks in the water at the beach, many fun times at the dog park and it has lasted many years.
These pet harness come in 1" increments, giving your dog the best fit possible. If too large, they may come off the harness, but if too small, it will be too tight. As a result, the 1" increments allow for the best fit possible. See how to measure for the best way to measure your dog for this dog harness leather.
We know you will love this great harness and leash.
What to look for in a choke free pet harness:
- Quality: our leather dog harnesses are made in the USA of the best leather that is so durable it will withstand years of use, going to the dog park, ocean and more. We've tested this
- Style: Is the leather dog harness stylish? Does it come in an assortment of colors like ours do?
- Safety: Our leather dog harness is so safe to use we guarantee your dog will not get any trachea damage as no pressure is put on the neck. Our leather dog harness also has
a built in safety system where there is velcro and a d-ring that loops through the harness so it will not come apart while walking your dog and your dog will go onto oncoming
traffic. Because this dog harness is made of soft leather, it will not cause sensitive dogs to have chaffed skin or rip into their body.
- Ease of use: Our dog harness is a step in style dog harness that is so easy to use. Simply have the dog step in, velcro through, add your leash and off you go! Easy to take off too!
Dog Harness Size:
5/16" (inch) by 4' (feet) length lead (For very small harness)
1/2" (inch) width by 4' (feet) length lead (For medium harness)
3/4" (inch) width by 4' (feet) length lead (For larger harness)
How to Measure
It is extremely important you measure your dog accurately to find the best size to avoid returns. These pet harnesses are made in 1" increments so it fits your dog perfectly, with very little room for adjustment. Guessing the size will not work for these dog harness, too small it will be too tight, too large your dog will be able to get out of the harness.
To measure, take a soft measuring tape, wrap this all the way around the widest part of your dog's chest. Take a 'tight' measurement, then add 1" for comfort. Write this down and measure again to ensure the size is correct.
If you do not have a soft measuring tape, take a ribbon, yarn or string and wrap this all the way around the widest part of your dog's chest. Take a 'tight' measurement, then add 1" for comfort. Put the string used against a yard stick, ruler, or hard measuring tape. Write this number down and remeasure to ensure the size is correct.
If measuring for a puppy, keep in mind this takes 1-2 weeks to ship and puppies may grow out of the harness.