Big Dog Collar Susan Lanci Big Bow Swarovski Large 5/8" Wide
Luxury Dog Collar Designer Susan Lanci Big Bow (5/8" Width)
Spoil your dog now with this designer dog collar. Your dog will feel very loved. This collar is a customer favorite, elegant and chic yet simple enough for every day wear. 5/8" width great for medium-large breed dogs. Details:
- Made of upholstery grade ultrasuede that is breathable,
durable, washable and colorfast. This material is the same
one used in luxury cars like BMW, Aston Martins
- Embellished with a large dazzling Swarovski crystal
- D-ring to attach id tags and leash
- Hand made in the U.S.
- 27 fabulous colors available (see photos)
- See below size chart for sizes
Get it now! For the best value, purchase collar + matching leash + hair bow. Matching harness and leash available.
Availability: Ships in 2-7 business days
Our favorite designer Susan Lanci products are a huge customer favorite line of pet products. Susan Lanci stands for chic, trendy,elegant, high quality dog collars & leash, harness & leash, hair bows, belly bands, dog slings and more. A large selection of stunning fun colors to select from.
All Susan Lanci products are made of ultrasuede that is imported from Japan. The upholstery grade genuine ultrasuede is the same material used in luxury cars like BMWs and Aston Martin. This fabric is comfortable, sturdy, soft, breathable, colorfast and best of all washable. The crystals used are made of genuine Swarovski crystal, sparkly and full of bling! The hardware is nickel plated and comes with a d-ring to attach an id tag and collar.
Spoil your dog today with a Susan Lanci collar, matching leash, harness and hair bow!
L 13-14 1/2" 5/8"
XL 15-161/2" 5/8"
Matching Leash: 5/8" wide, 4' long
* This is a special ordered item, allow 1-3 weeks to ship.
How to Measure
How to measure for this dog collar:
It is important to measure your dog's neck to find the best size. Too small, it will be too tight, too large, your dog can wiggle out of the dog collar. Measuring is simple and only takes minutes.
1. Take a 'tight' measurement of your dog's neck (all the way around).
2. Then add 1-2" to the 'tight' measurement, depending on how loose you would like the pet collar to hang.
3. Find our size chart and find the size that fits closest to your size. If you find the size in-between two sizes, always purchase
the larger of the two sizes.