Rhinestone Dog Collar Susan Lanci Giltmore 5 Rows Swarovski Puppy Pink
products just for you
Crystal Dog Collar 5 Rows Susan Lanci Giltmore Swarovski
Spoil your dog with this fancy dog collar, it truly sparkles.
Made of genuine Swarovski crystal, this pet collar is sure to
impress, both sparkly and luxurious. Features:
- 5 rows of genuine Swarovski crystal sewn into collar
- Collar is made of upholstery grade ultrasuede made
in Japan, the same material used in luxury cars like
BMW and Aston Martins; ultrasuede is breathable,
washable, colorfast and soft and comfortable
- Buy this stunning dog collar now, and spoil your dog.
Available in many colors; matching leash is available
- See below for size chart;
Availability: This dog collar ships in 2-5 business days
Shop our top selling dog collar from Susan Lanci Designs. Susan Lanci dog products are manufactured in the USA. Susan Lanci pet products stand for chic, elegant, high quality dog collars and leash, harness and leash, bows, belly bands, dog slings and more. A large selection of stunning fun colors to select from.
This pet product line is made of ultrasuede that is imported from Japan. The upholstery grade genuine ultrasuede is the same material used in luxury cars like BMWs and Aston Martin. This fabric is comfortable, sturdy, soft, breathable, colorfast and best of all washable. The crystals used are made of genuine Swarovski crystal, sparkly and full of bling! The hardware is nickel plated and comes with a d-ring to attach an id tag and collar.
Spoil your dog today with a Susan Lanci collar, matching leash, harness and hair bow!
L 13-14 1/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
XL 15-161/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
Matching Leash: 1/2" wide, 4' long
How to Measure
How to measure for this dog collar:
It is important to measure your dog's neck to find the best size. Too small, it will be too tight, too large, your dog can wiggle out of the dog collar. Measuring is simple and only takes minutes.
1. Take a 'tight' measurement of your dog's neck (all the way around).
2. Then add 1-2" to the 'tight' measurement, depending on how loose you would like the pet collar to hang.
3. Find our size chart and find the size that fits closest to your size. If you find the size in-between two sizes, always purchase
the larger of the two sizes.