Jeweled Dog Collars Susan Lanci Big Bow Swarovski (More Colors)
products just for you
Our best selling jeweled dog collar, this pretty big bow collar is gorgeous yet simple. If you are looking to put a bit of dazzle on your dog's collar, this beautiful pink dog collar is it! Wear it everyday or for special occasions. Details:
- Quality upholstery grade ultrasuede that is breathable,
durable, washable and colorfast. The material is the same
one used in luxury cars like BMW, Aston Martins
- Embellished with a large dazzling Swarovski crystal
- D-ring to attach id tags and leash
- Hand made in the U.S.
- 27 fabulous colors available (see photos)
- See below size chart for sizes
Get it now! For the best value, purchase collar, matching leash and hair bow. Matching harness and leash available.
Availability: This jeweled dog collar ships in 2-7 business days.
Designer Susan Lanci designs is known for the elegant, stunning and stylish dog products that are all made in the USA. Susan Lanci pet products stand for chic, elegant, high quality products like dog collars and leash, harness and leash, hair bows, belly bands, dog slings and more. A large selection of stunning fun colors to choose from.
This dog product line is made of ultrasuede that is imported from Japan. The upholstery grade genuine ultrasuede is the same material used in luxury cars like BMWs and Aston Martin. The fabric is comfortable, sturdy, soft, breathable, colorfast and best of all washable. The crystals used are made of genuine Swarovski crystal, sparkly and full of bling! The hardware used in all products are nickel plated and comes with a d-ring to attach an id tag and collar.
Spoil your beloved dog today with a Susan Lanci collar, matching leash, harness and hair bow!
L 13-14 1/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
XL 15-161/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
Matching Leash: 1/2" wide, 4' long
Matching Hair Bow:
Teacup: 1", great for small tiny dogs 3-5lbs
Extra Small 1 3/8", great for 5+ lb dogs or tiny dogs that love making a big statement.
The bows have a clip attachment for the hair.
How to Measure
How to measure for this dog collar:
It is important to measure your dog's neck to find the best size. Too small, it will be too tight, too large, your dog can wiggle out of the dog collar. Measuring is simple and only takes minutes.
1. Take a 'tight' measurement of your dog's neck (all the way around).
2. Then add 1-2" to the 'tight' measurement, depending on how loose you would like the pet collar to hang.
3. Find our size chart and find the size that fits closest to your size. If you find the size in-between two sizes, always purchase the larger of the two sizes. This product line runs small.