Dog Carrier Kwigy Bo Alex Luxe Silver Patent
This designer dog carrier is so stylish, trendy and has all the features you would ever want in a carrier. Two sizes for smaller teacup or larger dogs.
This dog bag is great for every day errands and is airline approved for travel. If you need to 100% conceal your dog while you run to the farmer's market, mall, restaurant or work, then this carrier has features that allow you to completely hide your dog safely and comfortably, yet allowing plenty of air for your baby to breathe and take a nap! If you need to travel aboard, its faa approved for airline travel.
If your dog want to stay concealed, you roll down the flaps. If your dog wants to peak it's head out, roll up the flaps to reveal mesh. You can roll up the flaps and unzip the zipper so it can peek it's head out or leave the mesh up so your dog can peak out.
Availability: Ships in 2-7 business days
• Soft quilted animal friendly faux leather, patented (shiny silver), silver hardware
• Safety strap that you can securely attach to your dog’s collar or harness, just to make sure your dog doesn’t jump
• Removable & washable cushion pad so your dog can lay down and relax comfortably for endless hours
• Option to completely conceal or let your puppy peek out. Simply fold down flaps on both sides of bag if you need full
concealment. Or fold up if you want your doggie to peek out to a mesh. Your dog will be able to safely breathe with
flap down or up. Top zippers allow you to fully zip or unzip so you pet has another option to peek its head out.
• Multiple pockets for your personal belongings inside & outside the dog carrier bag. Store treats, toys, wallet, keys
• Airline approved by most major airlines
• Braided shoulder straps are comfortable; this puppy carrier is built to last many years of frequent use.
• Trendy, modern design that you can accessorize with any outfit, dressy or casual
• Our best selling design, Kwigy Bo Alex Luxe Silver patent comes in small and large
Large: 17" length, 11" height, 8" width (will hold up to 15lbs)
How to Measure
When trying to find the right size dog carrier, we suggest you measure your dog rather than going by weight or pet breed for the best fit. This will ensure your dog is comfortable and will fit into the pet carrier safely.
To measure: measure your dog for
1. length: from head to their bottom
2. width: width of your dog
*Most dogs lay down while in their pet carrier so height is not as important