Dog Bag Carrier Alex Black Patent Croc Kwigy Bo Designer
Looking for a small dog carrier that looks like a regular purse, yet comfortable, chic, and would allow you to completely conceal your dog? Alex black patent croc from designer Kwigy Bo looks just like a regular purse, but comes with many features that you and your puppy will love. Pet owners enjoy carrying their little dogs everywhere, errands, shopping, dining out etc., so you want a pet purse that looks trendy and is functional. See below for details of this cute dog purse.
Availability: Ships in 2-7 business days
• Soft quilted animal friendly faux leather, silver hardware
• Safety strap inside that you can securely attach to your dog’s collar or harness, just to make sure your furbaby doesn’t
• Removable & washable cushion pad so your dog can lay down and relax comfortably for endless hours
• Option to completely conceal or let your puppy peek out. Simply fold down flaps on both sides of bag if you need full
concealment. Or fold up if you want your doggie to peek out to a mesh. Your dog will be able to safely breathe with flap
down or up. Top zippers allow you to fully zip or unzip so you pet has another option to peek its head out.
• Multiple pockets for your personal belongings inside & outside the dog bag. Store treats, toys, wallet, keys, make up
• Airline approved by most major airlines
• Shoulder straps are comfortable; this puppy carrier is built to last many years of frequent use.
• Trendy, modern design that you can accessorize with any outfit, dressy or casual
• Our best selling design, Alex black patent croc comes in small and large sizes
** This pet carrier is approved by most major airlines; please check with your individual airline for specific guidelines
Large: 17" length, 11" height, 8" width (will hold up to 15lbs)
How to Measure
When trying to find the right size dog carrier, we suggest you measure your dog rather than going by weight or pet breed for the best fit. This will ensure your dog is comfortable and will fit into the pet carrier safely.
To measure: measure your dog for
1. length: from head to their bottom
2. width: width of your dog
*Most dogs lay down while in their pet carrier so height is not as important