Designer Dog Collar Small Daisies Susan Lanci (More Colors)
Sweet dog collar with embroidered daisies. Simple but yet cute. Each daisy has a beautiful Swarovski crystal surrounding this pretty collar. This designer dog collar is made in the USA.
- Cute embroidered flowers with a genuine Swarovski
in the center of each daisy
- Washable, breathable, colorfast
- Ultrasuede is upholstery grade, same material used
in luxury cars like BMW, Aston Martins
- Nickel plated d-ring to attach id tags, leash, or your keys
- Made in the U.S.A
- 8 fabulous colors available (see photos)
Get it now! For the best value, matching leash and hair bow. Matching harness also available under harnesses.
Size: See size tab below for available sizes, from xxs to xl
Availability: This designer dog collar & leash ships in 1-3 weeks.
Designer Susan Lanci designs is known for the elegant, stunning and stylish dog products that are all made in the USA. Susan Lanci pet products stand for chic, elegant, high quality products like dog collars and leash, harness and leash, hair bows, belly bands, dog slings and more. A large selection of stunning fun colors to choose from.
This dog product line is made of ultrasuede that is imported from Japan. The upholstery grade genuine ultrasuede is the same material used in luxury cars like BMWs and Aston Martin. The fabric is comfortable, sturdy, soft, breathable, colorfast and best of all washable. The crystals used are made of genuine Swarovski crystal, sparkly and full of bling! The hardware used in all products are nickel plated and comes with a d-ring to attach an id tag and collar.
Spoil your beloved dog today with a Susan Lanci collar, matching leash, harness and hair bow!
L 13-14 1/2" 1/2"
XL 15-161/2" 1/2"
Matching Leash: 1/2" wide, 4' long
Matching Hair Bow: Extra Small 1 3/8" wide
How to Measure
How to measure for this dog collar:
It is important to measure your dog's neck to find the best size. Too small, it will be too tight, too large, your dog can wiggle out of the dog collar. Measuring is simple and only takes minutes.
1. Take a 'tight' measurement of your dog's neck (all the way around).
2. Then add 1-2" to the 'tight' measurement, depending on how loose you would like the pet collar to hang.
3. Find our size chart and find the size that fits closest to your size. If you find the size in-between two sizes, always purchase
the larger of the two sizes.