Designer Dog Collars Susan Lanci Big Bow Black
products just for you
This jeweled dog collar is simple yet elegant. Features a cute bow with fancy Swarovski. Spoil your dog now. Great for every day use or for a special occasion. Details:
- Material used is upholstery grade ultrasuede that is washable
durable and colorfast. This is the same material used in
luxury cars like BMW, Aston Martins
- Large genuine Swarovski crystal that sparkles
- Nickel silver d-ring that you can attach id tag and leash
- Lovingly hand made in the USA
- See below size chart for sizes from xxs to xl
Buy now and spoil your pampered dog! For the best value, purchase collar, matching leash and hair bow.
Availability: This designer dog collar and leash set ships in 2-7 business days.
Desginer dog collar & leash by Susan Lanci big bow black
This stunning jeweled dog collar is gorgeous and is a best seller. It's simply stated but yet very elegant. Great for a male or female dog.
Quality: this designer dog collar is made in the USA. It's very well made, will last you many years, is washable, colorfast, durable, soft and easy to put on and off. The buckle style collar can easily adjust to your dog's neck. The material is upholstery grade ultrasuede from Japan that is the same material used in BMWs and other luxury cars. The crystal is made of genuine Swarovski crystal that will sparkle and stay sparkly over the years.
Size: this dog product line runs small, please make sure you measure your dog's neck and look at our size chart in the sizing tab.
Style: this jeweled dog collar is stylish, trendy adn very cute. There's an element of elegance, cuteness yet can work perfectly for every day wear to the parks or lounging around at home. Spoil your beloved dog today.
L 13-14 1/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
XL 15-161/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
Matching Leash: 1/2" wide, 4' long
How to Measure
How to measure for this dog collar:
It is important to measure your dog's neck to find the best size. Too small, it will be too tight, too large, your dog can wiggle out of the dog collar. Measuring is simple and only takes minutes.
1. Take a 'tight' measurement of your dog's neck (all the way around).
2. Then add 1-2" to the 'tight' measurement, depending on how loose you would like the pet collar to hang.
3. Find our size chart and find the size that fits closest to your size. If you find the size in-between two sizes, always purchase
the larger of the two sizes.