Designer Dog Collar Susan Lanci Big Bow Swarovski Crystal
products just for you
Fancy Dog Collar Designer Susan Lanci Big Bow
Add sparkle on your dog's neck with this gorgeous dog collar. Sophisticated, unique, stunning are words that describe our #1 selling collar. Your dog will feel so spoiled! Details:
- Made of upholstery grade ultrasuede that is breathable,
durable, washable and colorfast. This material is the same
one used in luxury cars like BMW, Aston Martins
- Embellished with a large dazzling Swarovski crystal
- D-ring to attach id tags and leash
- Hand made in the U.S.
- 27 fabulous colors available (see photos)
- See below size chart for sizes
Get it now! For the best value, purchase collar + matching leash + hair bow. Matching harness and leash available.
Availability: Ships in 2-7 business days
This designer line of dog products are trendy, stunning, well made, and made in the USA. Susan Lanci manufacturers high quality dog collars and leash, harness and leash, bows, belly bands, dog slings and more. A large selection of stunning fun colors to select from.
This pet product line is made of ultrasuede that is imported from Japan. The upholstery grade genuine ultrasuede is the same material used in luxury cars like BMWs and Aston Martin. This fabric is comfortable, sturdy, soft, breathable, colorfast and best of all washable. The crystals used are made of genuine Swarovski crystal, sparkly and full of bling! The hardware is nickel plated and comes with a d-ring to attach an id tag and collar.
Spoil your dog today with a Susan Lanci collar, matching leash, harness and hair bow!
L 13-14 1/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
XL 15-161/2" 1/2" (special ordered size; allow 1-3 weeks to ship)
Matching Leash: 1/2" wide, 4' long
How to Measure
How to measure for this dog collar:
It is important to measure your dog's neck to find the best size. Too small, it will be too tight, too large, your dog can wiggle out of the dog collar. Measuring is simple and only takes minutes.
1. Take a 'tight' measurement of your dog's neck (all the way around).
2. Then add 1-2" to the 'tight' measurement, depending on how loose you would like the pet collar to hang.
3. Find our size chart and find the size that fits closest to your size. If you find the size in-between two sizes, always purchase
the larger of the two sizes.