Dog Bed Jester Microvelvet Donut Bolster
products just for you
This donut dog bed is made of quality upholstery grade microvelvet
that is manufactured in Canada with fabric made in the USA that is
Eco-tex certified with non toxic chemicals. These pet beds are the
best dog beds on the market and are lovingly made by a company
that cares about pets.
- washable and durable to last many years of use
- zipper cover for easy removal and clean up
- high memory virgin polyester fiber is used to fill the pet bed
- bolster dog bed has an oval ring that ensures your dog is
comfortable yet gives them the secure feeling of safety
- tufted cushion on dog bed removes and can be used in a crate
- tufting in puppy bed ensures fibers stay in place or shift during
- spoil your dog today with this quality dog bed that is safe and
- many size options from xxs to xl dog beds
Availability: ships from Bowsers in 4-7 business days
Bowsers Dog Bed Donut
Our best selling line of beds! Manufacturered in Canada with upholstery grade material from the USA.
- Eco-text certified with non toxic chemicals
- Microvelvet repels dirt, hair, moisture and softens with every wash; extremely durable
- cover removes for easy washing
- tufing prevents filling from
- high memory fiber filling makes it extra comfortable
- this dog bed is available in xs teacup to extra large
- spoil your dog now with this quality dog bed that is safe and non toxic
To find the best fit, it is recommended you measure your dog, there is no standard size for each breed. All our items have different size charts since they come from different manufacturers. To measure, take a measuring tape and measure your dog in inches for:
Neck: this is the measurement all the way around your dog’s neck
Chest: this is the measurement all the way around the widest part of your dog’s chest
Length: this is the area from the neck to the butt area, where the tail starts
Once you get a ‘tight’ measurement, we suggest you add 1-2” to the neck and chest area so that there is room to walk and for your dog to be comfortable. Sel
How to Measure
Neck Chest Length
XS 7" 10" 6"
S 8" 11.5" 7.5"
S/M 9" 13" 9"
M 10" 15" 10"
L 11.5" 17" 11"
XL 13" 19" 12"